EconoSpace ES 375 9.5mm 1,52m list
Price 5,24 €
- In stock
4,23 € (VAT 0%)
EconoSpace spacer strips to help framers create an air space between the glass and the art
- Nouto myymälästä
- 0,00 €
- 7,90 €
- Tilaa toimitettuna lähimpään Postin automaattiin.
- 13,80 €
- Paketti suoraan koti / Yritykseen. Posti 14
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.
They are a hollow rectangular section with acrylic adhesive on one narrow face. Height ranges from 1.5mm to 9.5mm, in Clear, Black and White.
Extruded from acid-free polymers with no plasticisers. Profiles have a satin finish on one face and glossy on the other. Strips are 4mm wide Easily cut to length with a sharp knife, pruners or a fillet cutter. Then bonded to the underside of the clean glass.
Glass should be cut accurately. Smooth sharp edges with a Telum diamond faced pad or similar. Clean glass and apply EconoSpace flush to edge.
• Paper Conservation: An image on paper in contact with the glass can absorb condensation. This causes discoloration and deterioration. Spacers are essential when framing without a mount
• Slide strips of mountboard into the hollow profiles to customise the ‘walls’ of shadowboxes. The White profile is a close match to white rag mountboard
• Shadow Boxes: Use spacers when framing an embossed or heavily textured print, or a small object
• Ideal for spacing unmounted tapestries and float mounted art on heavy paper away from the glass