Keencut Tech SE Blades for Thicker Board 0.015” pack 100
Price 47,20 €
- In stock
38,06 € (VAT 0%)
Tech S blades are ground on one face only. They are better for cutting thicker and harder mountboard. Can be used in Ultimat Gold and Ultimat Futura plus others. Unlike Tech D blades where users can turn them round to use both tips, only one tip on a Tech S blade can be used.
They are 0.015” / 0.4mm thick. Keencut code: #CA50-030.
- Single ground edge 0.015” / 0.4mm thick. ‘Chisel edge’
- 1.25% Carbon surgical steel
- High strength for increased durability and reduced blade tip damage
- Oil-free to ensure no marking of boards when first used
- Made in Sheffield, England
Made specially for Keencut, they fit Ultimat Futura, Ultimat Gold and Futura Flexo. Also the ACE and the vertical cut on Futura. Also, Artist+, Ace+ and Ace.
These mountcutter blades are not oiled, just like most mountcutter blades. This removes the chance of smudges of oil appearing on the mountboard surface during the first few cuts. The absence of oil may make them vulnerable to surface corrosion in damp or humid environments.
- Nouto myymälästä
- 0,00 €
- 7,90 €
- Tilaa toimitettuna lähimpään Postin automaattiin.
- 13,80 €
- Paketti suoraan koti / Yritykseen. Posti 14
Your order can be shipped with these shipping methods.